Circle Pines Center Policies
The Fest will be held at Circle Pines Center (CPC) which has the following policies:
- All guests must bring their own linens, bedding and towels.
- In the cooperative tradition of CPC, all guests are expected to clean up after themselves.
- In the case of fire, severe weather or equipment failure, contact CPC staff.
- Transportation of persons in back of pickup trucks is prohibited at any time.
- Waterfront activity is not supervised by CPC. All boaters must wear personal floatation devices (life jackets), and all adults at the waterfront should be attentive to swimmers and boaters at all times. All group members must follow posted waterfront rules. We recommend use of the buddy system for swimming.
- The possession and use of firearms or other weapons is prohibited.
- The illegal use of drugs is prohibited.
- For the health of all: smoking is prohibited except in designated outdoor areas.
- Alcohol use is limited to those 21 years and older and should be consumed only in moderation. Alcohol use is prohibited when using the sauna, canoeing or swimming.
- Dogs are not allowed in Swallows, bathhouses, the farmhouse or at the beach. Dogs must be kept on a leash when outdoors, have current rabies vaccination and supervised by an adult when in public areas. Owners are responsible for pick-up and disposal of all dog excrement.